Sunday, March 16, 2008

Couldn't Resist!


Well, I couldn't resist adding a painting to this post. It just seems like blogs are supposed to have pictures!

So here is one that particularly relates to our topic here -- relationships. It's called "Love in Motion" Copyright 2008 by Sheryl Brown, All Rights Reserved.

If this is a style of art you enjoy, you might hop on over to http://www.sherylbrownart.blogspot.com/ and peruse the other paintings posted there!

I would love to hear any comments on how this bit of creativity affects your mood or thoughts.

2 comments:

Tammy Martin said...

I 'couldn't resist' leaving a comment on this one. I love all of the swirling colors. Whenever I see colors blending like this, it reminds me of the whimsical feeling I get when I twirl and laugh. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

SunraySheryl said...

Thanks, Tammy! I love your whimsy!

(Sorry it took me so long to see I hadn't moderated your comment through!!)

You may be interested to hear I have this one in stock! Available on art paper or canvas - in original 8" by 10" size or larger 16" by 20".

I've been thinking it would be fun to have a sherylbrownart homeshow - ie instead of the usual vits or Tup for sale, copies of art! The host/hostess earns free art for hosting the party!!